We loved our press stay at Atlantis, Paradise Island back in 2015, and are thrilled to hear about their upcoming updates. This summer, Atlantis, Paradise Island will unveil their complete update of Coral Towers, as well as an updated Marina Village. Families interested in booking a stay for the summer can now make reservations.
According to Howard C. Karawan, President and Managing Director of Atlantis, Paradise Island, “We’ve taken a step back to look to the future of Atlantis and truly understand what motivates today’s travelers to choose a destination. This July, we will introduce the newly renovated Coral Towers at Atlantis along with a brand new Marina Village that will allow our guests to connect with Bahamian culture.”
Updates to Coral Towers at Atlantis, Paradise Island
Coral Towers, which is located near Marina Village, is being revamped to include so many fabulous family features, including the following:
- An updated Lobby Lounge with a new Soda Fountain serving items such as milkshakes, espresso, coffee, cocktails, and gelato.
- Redesigned rooms and suites with ocean/beach-inspired colors
- New amenities such as an in-room refrigerator (with the option to pre-purchase snacks for your stay) and small kid-sized robes.
- A brand new blue and white pool area designed by Jeffrey Beers of Jeffrey Beers International (JBI) and featuring family activities, a swim-up popsicle bar (with locally made, preservative-free ice pops), and private cabanas
- A dedicated Family Trip Planner for guests of The Coral Towers, who can help with special requests and reservations.
Updates to Marina Village
Marina Village, located right at Atlantis, Paradise Island, will offer the very best of the Bahamas – including the culture, taste, and spirit. Atlantis recently unveiled Art Walk, a market that is offered every other Saturday. At Art Walk, guests can purchase ands sample products made by 50-70 local Bahamian artisans, who are not charged for the space. It’s a great way to really immerse yourself in the culture of the area.
Marina Village will also host seasonal festivals including Junkanoo, a traditional Caribbean parade. Finally, in the fall, new food experiences will open in Marina Village including an authentic fish fry and a tasting hall serving a local craft beer.
If you are interested in experiencing the new Coral Towers and Marina Village, reservations can now be made online. Rates start at $329/per night. There will also be Coral Towers customizable packages offered by calling 1-866-Atlantis starting on May 1st.
Get Our Free eBook
Subscribe to get our complimentary eBook with tips, tricks, and info for family travelers.