Carnival Cruise Line recently announced that they have added the brand-new, private Bahamian destination of Princess Cays to the itinerary of six different ships beginning May 2017. Princess Cays is located on the southern tip of the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. The island is a beautiful tropical oasis where vacationers can relax on miles of white-sand beaches, swim in crystal clear waters among tropical fish, or check out a variety of fun activities. This location is exclusive to cruisers on these Carnival Cruise Line itineraries.
Princess Cays Cruise Offerings/Amenities Include:
- A 40-acre complex highlighted by an observation tower offering panoramic views of the island
- Bars and restaurants for a variety of different tastes
- Retail shops offering a selection oflocal crafts, souvenirs, and artwork
- Complimentary barbecue lunch service featuring loads of options
- Paved paths that lead to palm tree-dotted beaches where private bungalows are available for rent
- A variety of shore excursions including dune buggy adventures, glass bottom boat tours, paddle boarding, windsurfing and kayaking
Princess Cays is a private-destination port. It will be featured on the following Carnival itineraries in 2017: select seven-day cruises aboard Carnival Pride from Baltimore; five-day voyages aboard Carnival Ecstasy from Charleston, S.C.; eight-day sailings on Carnival Conquest from Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; five-day voyages on Carnival Elation from Jacksonville, Fla.; four- day voyages aboard Carnival Liberty from Port Canaveral, Fla.; and four-day cruises aboard Carnival Sensation from Miami.
Princess Cays is one of several private destinations and cruise facilities operated by Carnival Corporation. Other locations include Half Moon Cay (Bahamas), Grand Turk (Turks & Caicos), Puerta Maya (Cozumel), Mahogany Bay (Roatan) and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
Whether you are looking for a relaxing vacation or seeking adventure, Carnival Cruise Line has lots of options. For additional information and reservations on Carnival’s cruise offerings, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com.
Get Our 7 Travel Tips
Subscribe to get 7 essential family travel tips and our weekly newsletter filled with tips, tricks, and info for family travelers.