This month only (January 2015), the Inn at Cooperstown, in partnership with the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, is offering guests an opportunity to tour the Museum with a personal tour guide. The tour will start with a private welcome and overview of the Hall of Fame and Museum, followed by a presentation of Museum artifacts from your favorite team and a “hit the highlights” guided tour of exhibits. As part of the package, guests will also receive a Sustaining Membership to the National Baseball Hall of Fame (includes free admission to the Museum for a full year and insider publications).
After the tour, you can head back to enjoy the Inn at Cooperstown, an 18-room inn located less than two blocks from The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Custom Tour Experience, including private artifact spotlight for your team
- One night of lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown with breakfast included; additional nights available at a special discount
- One Sustaining Membership to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum ($100 value), including:
- Personalized 75th Anniversary Edition membership card
- Subscription to Memories and Dreams magazine
- Hall of Fame Yearbook
- Hall of Fame Almanac
- Complimentary admission to the Hall of Fame for one full year, for two adults and their children (up to age 18), or member and three guests 10% discount and FREE shipping on purchases from our Museum Store and website
- Two member lapel pins
- One Personalized, commemorative bat from Cooperstown Bat Company
- 5% discount coupon for Nicoletta’s Italian Café
- % discount coupon on purchases of $50 or more at 7th Inning Stretch
- 15% discount coupon at Baseballism
This limited-time experience is available only during the month of January 2015 and only with bookings Monday – Friday (excluding holidays). It must be booked at least 5 days prior to desired arrival date, and starts at $590 for double occupancy. To learn more, visit the Inn at Cooperstown.
Get Our Free eBook
Subscribe to get our complimentary eBook with tips, tricks, and info for family travelers.