LEGOLAND Florida Resort is already a multi-day vacation destination with an interactive, 150-acre theme park boasting more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, a world-famous botanical garden, the 5-acre LEGOLAND Water Park, and LEGOLAND Hotel. LEGO NINJAGO World is also set to open January 12, 2017. In addition to all that, LEGOLAND just announced the all new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will open on April 7, 2017!
LEGO NINJAGO WORLD
Opening January 12, 2017, is the all new LEGO NINJAGO World theme park based on the popular LEGO building sets and TV show. The park will add an immersive area with hands-on outdoor activities where kids can sharpen their ninja skills before checking out the ground breaking technology that fuels “The Ride.”
LEGO NINJAGO WORLD Attractions Include:
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride – a state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points using ninja hand moves to blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains
- Zane’s Temple Build – a giant LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a model of a mountaintop NINJAGO monastery
- Kai’s Spinners – master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-person platforms
- Cole’s Rock Climb – an outdoor climbing wall to test kids’ balance and endurance
- Jay’s Lightning Drill – measure your reflexes with these “lightning fast” light-up targets
For more information and to sign up for updates about LEGO NINJAGO World, visit legoland.com/florida/map-explore/ninjago/
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Designed with the same attention to detail and kid-centric features that made LEGOLAND Hotel an immediate hit, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a village-style vacation resort with 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms, each with LEGO décor inside and out. The brightly colored bungalows are grouped into 13 “coves” named after popular LEGO Minifigures. Each includes an outdoor play area with fun and challenging elements, all within view of the bungalows’ shaded patios, where mom and dad can relax while kids play.
Located about a half-mile from the theme park entrance, the site also features a central swimming pool and sandy play area, a buffet restaurant, pool bar, a giant LEGO inspired lighthouse with a real rotating beacon and picturesque views of Lake Dexter.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat Amenities Include:
- 166 Spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including an area designed just for kids with bunk beds, trundle bed, and privacy curtain
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a delicious menu of entrees, sides, and desserts sure to please all
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks, creative cocktails, and a complimentary breakfast for each night’s stay
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets, Minifigures, apparel, toys, snacks, and sundries
- Complimentray parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including LEGO NINJAGO WORLD
Nightly room rates start at $135 (plus tax and resort fee) and vary by season, date, and availability. Reservations are available for stays from April 7 through November 30, 2017. To book a stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visit LEGOLAND.com/beachretreat