Today, Hilton Worldwide introduced Canopy by Hilton, a new hotel concept. Focused on both leisure and business travelers, Canopy is a local neighborhood brand. According to Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO of Hilton Worldwide, “Built on extensive market research, our highly anticipated Canopy by Hilton brand delivers a fresh approach to hospitality and the guest experience. We saw an opportunity to not only enter the lifestyle space by developing a new brand, but also to redefine this category by creating a more accessible lifestyle brand. We identified the need to take the emphasis off of capital-intensive design and deliver exactly what the target consumer desires: an energizing, comfortable stay with more included value.”
Here are some of the key differentiators of the new Canopy by Hilton brand.
- Neighborhood focus – Canopy hotels will focus on the local neighborhood, and no two will be the same.
- Comfort and design. Canopy by Hilton aims to be warm and inviting, with open spaces.
- More extras included. Guests receive complimentary WiFi, an artisinal breakfast, a local welcome gift, and an evening beer/wine tasting.
- “Positively Yours”. The new Canopy by Hilton brand will have a “positively yours” service culture, with hotel “enthusiasts”.
There are 11 planned Canopy by Hilton locations which will begin opening in 2015.
- Canopy Portland – Pearl District
- Canopy London – Neighborhood to be announced
- Canopy Miami – Brickell
- Canopy Washington, D.C.- Bethesda North
- Canopy San Diego – Gaslamp Quarter
- Canopy Nashville – Downtown
- Canopy Savannah – Historic District
- Canopy Indianapolis – City Centre
- Canopy Charlotte – Uptown
- Canopy Oklahoma City – Bricktown
- Canopy Ithaca – The Commons
To learn more, visit the new Canopy by Hilton website.