It’s hard to believe but fall is upon us. Around here, the air has turned crisp and the leaves are starting to change. Part of me is excited for the change and part of me is screaming that I want summer back. If you’re also trying to hang on to summer, you might want to consider a vacation to the Caribbean this fall. I would love to escape the chill and dip my toes in the water one more time. The Caribbean weather is warm, the beaches are plentiful, and there is plenty to do. There are also a lot of great deals happening right now.
For example, Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts is closing out the summer season with an “Endless Summer” resort credit deal offering guests a daily resort credit of up to $75 (per room, per night) at 19 participating resorts including Aruba, Cancun, Costa Rica, Cusco, Dominican Republic, Grand Cayman, Los Cabos, Panama, Puerto Rico, Scrub Island, St. Croix, St. Kitts and St. Thomas. Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts represents the region’s most luxurious resort properties. Each oceanfront location is complete with chic accommodations and state-of-the-art amenities.
The high-end Caribbean properties included in this “Endless Summer” deal are:
- Aruba Marriott Resort – $50 USD daily resort credit
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort – $50 USD daily resort credit
- Frenchman’s Reef Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort – up to $50 USD daily resort credit
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina (Autograph Collection) — $50 USD daily resort credit
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa — $50 USD daily resort credit
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort– $50 USD daily resort credit
- JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa – $50 USD daily resort credit
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa – $50 USD daily resort credit
- CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort – $50 USD daily resort credit
- La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort – $25 USD daily resort credit
- San Juan Marriott Resort – $25 USD daily resort credit
- Courtyard Isla Verde Beach Resort — $25 USD daily resort credit
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa — $50 USD daily resort credit
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose — $25 USD daily resort credit
- Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort – $25 USD daily resort credit
- JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo — $50 USD daily resort credit
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino – $50 USD daily resort credit
- JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort — $75 USD daily resort credit
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco — $25 USD daily resort credit
To take advantage of this deal, vacations must be booked now through Oct. 15, 2016 for stays between now and Dec. 25, 2016. Plus, when booking direct on Marriott.com, Marriott Rewards® Members receive the lowest rates. Visit deals.marriott.com/resorts-summer-special to book the offer using promo code M96. A limited number of rooms are available and blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer is not available to groups of 10 rooms or more. Visit their website to review all terms and conditions.
For more information about Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts, visit www.paradisebymarriott.com.
Get Our Free eBook
Subscribe to get our complimentary eBook with tips, tricks, and info for family travelers.