This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
My days lately have been filled with shoveling snow, cleaning the roof, avoiding snowbanks, and watching the kids on yet another snow day from school. Like most New Englanders, I’m dreaming of a fabulous spring break getaway to somewhere warm. Puerto Rico is one of the spots on my family travel bucket list, because there’s so much for families to do. With an average high temperature in 80s throughout the spring, the weather in Puerto Rico is absolutely perfect. Traveling there is convenient too – there’s no need for foreign currency exchange or a passport. There’s also so much to do – offering your family a 5-star vacation experience. Here are some of the things to do in Puerto Rico with kids – this would be the perfect itinerary for me:
- Visit El Yunque Rainforest – the only tropical rainforest under the United States National Park Service. My kids have both studied rainforests in school and would love to visit one. I’d also really enjoy taking photos at El Yunque.
- Horseback riding – I have such fond memories of horseback riding as a child, and I know my kids would love it now that they are old enough.
- World-class beaches – Puerto Rico offers 270-miles of coastline along with some of the best beaches in the world.
- Explore San Juan – the capital and most populous city of Puerto Rico offers many historical sites and fabulous restaurants.
- Enjoy the resort – Puerto Rico offers some fabulous resorts with delicious restaurants, fun activities, and lush grounds.
Puerto Rico Tourism recently created some fabulous videos from real traveler’s 5-star TripAdvisor reviews. Narrated by famous Puerto Rican stars, these videos really showcase the beauty of Puerto Rico. I especially like this video, which shows El Yunque.
Check out more about Puerto Rico via these links below, and then leave a comment letting me know what you’d be most excited to check out in Puerto Rico.
Get Our Free eBook
Subscribe to get our complimentary eBook with tips, tricks, and info for family travelers.