Colonial Williamsburg is a great place for a spring family vacation! The weather is warm, there are lots of family-friendly activities, and the area is rich in history. In addition, Colonial Williamsburg is offering some fabulous family vacation deals!
Here are two of the packages:
Spring Stories Package:
- 3 days/2 nights from $115* per person, per night. The package includes:
- Nightly accommodations at the Williamsburg Lodge, an Official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Daily breakfast, including gratuity
- Colonial Williamsburg Length-of-Stay ticket for the Historic Area and Art Museums
- $100 activities card
Spring Bounce Package:
3 days/2 nights from $323* per night for a family of four. The package includes:
- Nightly accommodations at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites, an Official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Tickets for general admission to Colonial Williamsburg’s Historic Area and Art Museums, Busch Gardens†, and Water Country USA†; valid for up to seven consecutive days
These offers are valid for stays March 30–June 14, 2012. Package pricing is based upon double occupancy and a two-night stay in a superior guest room with Sunday-Wednesday arrival. Pricing varies with room type and arrival date.
Visit Colonial Williamsburg’s official website for more information.
Get Our Free eBook
Subscribe to get our complimentary eBook with tips, tricks, and info for family travelers.