Colonial Williamsburg is a great place for a spring family vacation! The weather is warm, there are lots of family-friendly activities, and the area is rich in history. In addition, Colonial Williamsburg is offering some fabulous family vacation deals!
Here are two of the packages:
Spring Stories Package:
- 3 days/2 nights from $115* per person, per night. The package includes:
- Nightly accommodations at the Williamsburg Lodge, an Official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Daily breakfast, including gratuity
- Colonial Williamsburg Length-of-Stay ticket for the Historic Area and Art Museums
- $100 activities card
Spring Bounce Package:
3 days/2 nights from $323* per night for a family of four. The package includes:
- Nightly accommodations at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites, an Official Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Tickets for general admission to Colonial Williamsburg’s Historic Area and Art Museums, Busch Gardens†, and Water Country USA†; valid for up to seven consecutive days
These offers are valid for stays March 30–June 14, 2012. Package pricing is based upon double occupancy and a two-night stay in a superior guest room with Sunday-Wednesday arrival. Pricing varies with room type and arrival date.
Visit Colonial Williamsburg’s official website for more information.