If you want to avoid the snow, San Diego is the place to do it. I was “trapped” in San Diego last month during that weird October snowstorm in the Northeast, and I can assure you that it’s the perfect place to go to escape bad weather. The Omni San Diego, located in the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego, is offering a “Say No to Snow” package this winter, and I’m tempted to visit myself!
The package includes overnight deluxe accommodations, peppermint margaritas, sunscreen, complimentary valet parking and a guide to the hottest holiday happenings in San Diego.
- Overnight deluxe accommodations for two (plus kids)
- Peppermint margaritas for two at the on-site McCormick & Schmick’s restaurant
- A bottle of sunscreen upon check-in
- Complimentary valet parking
- A 10% off Macy’s gift card for last-minute holiday shopping
- Guide to the hottest holiday happenings in San Diego
- The hotel concierge is on hand to arrange surf lessons, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and/or sailing while visiting the land of sunshine
- A Home Away from Home: Order a fully decorated Christmas tree to be delivered to your guestroom. Trees must be ordered seven days in advance for an extra cost of $175.
- Letters to the North Pole: A special note card and pen will be provided to children who wish to send their wish lists to Santa in the designated lobby mailbox.
675 L Street
San Diego, California 92101
Phone: (619) 231-6664
Photo credit: Omni Hotels and Resorts