Multigenerational travel is becoming more and more popular as families are looking for ways to spend more time together. If you are traveling with the kids and Grandma & Grandpa, here are a few vacation packages that are being offered specifically for multigenerational travel.
Multigenerational Hotel Package Deals
Experience Shopping at San Juan Marriott & Stellaris Casino in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- One hour of Cosmo’s Happy Hour at Red Coral Lounge
- VIP airport transfers
- Two Ocean Fresh Facials
- Two $25 USD Plaza Las Americas gift cards with a coupon book
- One $100 USD Beyond the Rack gift card
- Ice cream party and in-room movie
- Complimentary blackjack lessons at the Stellaris Casino
- San Juan City tour for two
Rates start at $415/night and are valid through December 26, 2013. Minimum three-night stay is required. To book, call 1-800-228-9290 or book online at www.marriottsanjuan.com with promotional code SHO.
Family Fun in Cancun at JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa and CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort
- Daily Access to Kids Club (for up to two children ages 4 – 12)
- Guaranteed connecting rooms
- $100 daily resort credit that can be used at either property*
- Daily Internet access
Rates start at $259/night and are valid through August 31, 2013. Minimum three-night stay is required. To book, call 1-800-228-9290 or book online and use promotional code MAJ. *Resort credit cannot be applied to room/tax.
Land & Sea Package at Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa, Costa Rica
- Private Deep-Sea Fishing Charter
- Golfing at La Iguana Golf Course
- $100 restaurant credit
- 4 Welcome Cocktails
- Daily Continental Breakfasts
- Airport Transfers (round trip)
- 1 day economy car rental
Rates start at $735/night and is valid through December 20, 2013. Minimum three night stay is required. To book, call 1-888-960-ALMA or book online at www.almadelpacifico.com.
Photo credit: The San Juan Marriott
Get Our Free eBook
Subscribe to get our complimentary eBook with tips, tricks, and info for family travelers.