Click here to see our review of the new Great Wolf Lodge New England.
The Great Wolf Lodge is coming to New England! Scheduled to open in late spring 2014, the Great Wolf Lodge New England will be located in Fitchburgh, MA.
According to the press release, the resort:
Will be a first-class destination resort, providing families with more than 100,000 square feet of entertainment offerings and lodging amenities to enjoy, all under one roof. The centerpiece of the resort will be more than 68,000 square feet of indoor waterpark fun, the largest in the state. With signature Great Wolf Lodge water rides and attractions, including the thrilling six-story funnel slide, Howlin’ Tornado; Slap Tail Pond wave pool and Fort Mackenzie – a multi-level interactive tree house with its signature tipping bucket – the new resort will feature water fun for everyone.
The new Great Wolf Lodge New England will include 406 guest suites that will each accommodate at least 5 guests. They all include an in-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Two completely new room types – the Majestic KidCabin and the Grizzly Wolf Dens will be debuted at this resort. Sleeping 11 people, the Majestic KidCabin will feature two bathrooms, a separate king bedroom, two queen beds and a themed cabin for kids (with a daybed and a set of bunk beds), while the Grizzly Wolf Den will sleep up to 10 people, with two separate bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room area and a kids Wolf Den, complete with bunk beds.
Activities and amenities at the new Great Wolf Lodge New England will include the following:
- The Great Wolf Lodge’s first indoor play area, with over 16,000 square feet of entertainment complete with a multi-level ropes course and indoor miniature golf
- MagiQuest, a live-action, interactive game where kids use wands to battle dragons and save pixies
- Scooops Kid Spa for ice cream-themed manicures and pedicures
- Ten Paw Alley mini bowling
- Daily kids’ activities as part of the resort’s Cub Club on Wheels program
- The Great Clock Tower Show and evening Story Time by the fireplace
We visited the Great Wolf Lodge in Pennsylvania last year, and are thrilled that this fabulous family-friendly brand will be opening a New England location.
To learn more, visit the Great Wolf Lodge New England website.