Fall is a beautiful time to visit the Adirondacks region of New York. With the crisp, cool weather and the gorgeous foliage, it’s the quintessential fall family vacation destination. The Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort in Lake Placid is offering two great fall packages for travelers.
From their press release:
Rekindle an Adirondack Passion This Fall – Retreat to the Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort – Discover the Captivating Landscape with a Romantic Gondola Cruise or a Scenic Flight
Escape into an Adirondack Autumn – where brilliant, crisp days soften into starry nights. Enjoy a couple’s getaway and share a new experience – like a scenic flight over the Adirondack Mountains – and make a lasting memory with your special someone at the Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort in Lake Placid, New York. This fall, our Golden Additions allow you to experience a deeper, more enriching getaway in Lake Placid so you can follow a whim instead of an itinerary!
Mid-week rates start at just $139 per night and with our Golden Additions, you can savor the romance of fall in the Adirondacks with:
- Gondola Cruise on Mirror Lake – for $100 per couple, enjoy a romantic cruise around Mirror Lake complete with cheese, crackers, fruit and wine. Daytime or sunset cruises available through the end of October, weather permitting.
- Add a Little Romance to Your Stay – for just $100, we will turn the room of your choice into a romantic hideaway. Laugh over a bottle of wine and enjoy breakfast in bed. Package also includes a free in-room movie, coupon for two wine tastings at Goose Watch Winery and two coffee drinks at Coff-E-Bean Café.
- Scenic Flight over the Adirondack Mountains – for only $55 per person, soar over the colorful mountain and stunning landscape of fall in the Adirondacks.
Adirondack Fall Hiking Package
- Conquer a High Peak, one of the Adirondack Park’s famed “46” towering over 4,000 feet, and enjoy special perks when you book your stay at the Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort in Lake Placid.
- Mid-week rates start at just $139 per night and include free upgrades depending on availability. With 2,000 miles of hiking trails, the Adirondacks are the place to go hiking this fall. Book our fall hiking add-on and receive an Adirondack Mountain Club Hiking Trails book and boxed lunch for just $50 per person.
- Grab your camera and capture the stunning fall foliage, enjoy complimentary use of the resort’s canoes and kayaks.
2559 Main Street
Lake Placid, NY 12946