If you live in the Chicago area and want to get away for a fun hotel sleepover in the city, the Hiltons of Chicago are offering a few fun Chicago staycation packages for families. Staycations are a great idea for families that want to get away but don’t have the time or money for a longer vacation. Stay at a local hotel, let someone else do the cooking and cleaning, and explore your home city.
Here are a few of the Chicago staycation packages being offered:
Hilton Chillcation Packages:
Each of the hotels have a different package, but they all includes the following: discounted self-parking, complimentary fitness room access, room upgrades, and much more.
Conrad Chicago’s “Conrad Kid’s Camp-in:
- Conrad Chicago Kids Camp-In knapsack
- Barrel of Monkeys
- Scribble tee shirt
- Stainless Steel Thermos mug for milk or hot chocolate (complimentary refills through the duration of your stay)
- S’mores trail mix amenity
Palmer House Hilton’s “Peacock Club:
- Interactive coloring book specific to the Palmer House’s cultural relevance to Chicago
- Personalized “kiddy biz” cards with luggage tag
- Travel journal to documents the sights of Chicago
- Underwater camera for the little guppies to snap away during our Friday evening Splash Screening or anytime at our indoor pool
- Pop-out Palmer House lobby photo frame magnet as a memory memento
Hilton Chicago “Family Package:
- One in-room movie
- Children 12 and under eat free at 720 South Bar & Grill from our Kids Menu with purchase of adult meal
- Package Enhancements:
- Indoor pool facility access – perfect for your little guppies!
- Complimentary Lobby wireless access
American Girl Place Package (available at Embassy Suites Chicago- Downtown, Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites and The Drake Hotel)
- Personalized welcome letter and guest check-in for guest and her doll
- An American Girl® doll-sized travel bed for guest to take home
- Variety of “slumber party” amenities
The Chillcation packages start at just $149 per night and can be booked at Chillcation.com.
Photo credit: The Palmer Hotel
Check prices for your vacation on Expedia, Southwest Airlines Vacations, and Hotels.com.